Just found out yesterday that they are going to have to take my IUD out during this process. I'm on the Mirena and absolutely love it. But Brandi's doctor said it has to come out for a few months because he thinks it won't let me make a lot of eggs and the goal is to make as many at possible.
I kind of figured this would have to take place since it is releasing a small amount of hormone. Now I'm just waiting to hear from my doctor about how the insurance will cover to have another one replaced. I have really great insurance and it covered the first 100 percent, I know amazing! She thinks she can justify it and have it covered again that way my sister doesn't have to pay the full cost to have another put in me and trust me I'm getting another one put in because taking a pill everyday would not happen. Since Dustin and I don't want to have another one for 3 or 4 more years, we don't want any accidents happening.
Don't get me wrong I love being a mommy but we want Thomas to have his time with mommy and daddy without turning his world upside down with a little sister...HA! Plus I really want to concentrate on my career for a couple of years. But don't worry we will have another one just not anytime soon!
The downfall is this sets mys sister back a couple of months. So more than likely they won't be retrieving the eggs from me until August or September. Please keep praying for us!
Just look at my cute little monster!!