Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Appointment

Our appointment went great yesterday. Have to admit everything was a little overwhelming but in the end this journey is going to be so worth it. They went over all the shots I will be taking and the process of when the egg retrieval will happen.

These doctors don't mess around. They will be doing the egg retrieval around the end of July. June will consist of them regulating our cycle and then July I will be taking shots to stimulate my ovaries a little more, getting blood work done and lots of ultrasounds. By the end of July they will retrieve the eggs and then 3-5 days later implant them in my sister.

I'm so excited for Tim and Brandi and just ask everyone to keep us in your prayers the next two months. I truly believe God will take care of us and Brandi will become the mother she deserves to be!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of you two. I hope everything goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the future procedures! I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete