Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

I received my calendar last week and also started taking my birth control to help regulate me on Brandi’s cycle. I should get my medicine for the shots this Friday and then July 3 is when I have to start giving myself shots with Dustin’s help since two of them have to be given to me in my lower back. We are still on for July 27th or 28th for the egg retrieval. Once they retrieve the eggs the doctors will do their magic and then place them in my sister three days later.

I can’t even express how much a want this to work for my sister. I have total faith in God that he will take care of all us. She means the absolute world to be. Words can’t express how much a love her! I just ask everyone to keep praying for us, it really does mean a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you all. I am hoping and praying that everything works!

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete