Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 27th

Our first appointment is coming up next week. We will be meeting with the doctor, getting blood work done and crossing our fingers that we can start this process soon. The good thing is our cycles are only two days apart, so not sure how much they will have to do to get them regulated together since they are already so close together.

I can't even tell you how much I want this to work for my sister. Hopefully by August or September she will pregnant. I'm so excited for what the future holds for her and Tim. I know my sister and Tim will make wonderful parents. They already love Thomas like he is there own and spoil him rotten by showering him with gifts all the time.

Please keep us in your prayers next week as we travel to Illinois. I will let you all know how the appointment goes next week.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you from Iowa! I would do the same for my sister in a heartbeat! You are a wonderful person for doing this for her! And bonus, the baby will still look like her, lol! Good luck and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete