Monday, August 24, 2009

Another test

Finally my good old friend showed up after being on provera for 10 days. Today I had my FSH test and they also are testing for AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) that will one will take 6-10 days to get back. I should have my FSH test results back today.

My sister doctor just can't give it up. I know he's doing his job and just testing everything under the moon. But give it up, all my other test have came back normal. I've been pregnant twice and have a perfectly healthy 13 month old. I'm not like my sister......he can't get that out of his head. He seems to think since we are identical twins that we have the same problems. Not true, I never had radiation treatment, I don't have graves disease or the anti ovarian antibodies.

I will not stop believe that everything is OK and once we start this process again, hopefully next month we will prove them wrong. I have full faith in God that he is going to take care of all of us!!


1 comment: